Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Are You Kidding?!?!

This is only Tuesday, but I have already asked myself, "Are you kidding!?!?" so many times. But instead of actually verbalizing this thought, I have to make the most ridiculously obvious statements, such as these: - "Well, I'm sure your attic is very nice, but it's still not appropriate to lock your child in it. " - "I understand that this line of work can be overwhelming at times, but saying "$!#? this!" is not a positive way to role model stress management for our clients, and I'm going to have to ask you to never do that again." - "You know, I think you have a lot of self-control. I don't think the devil is in control of you right now, and your medical records don't show any sign of something latched onto your brain like you described to me . Maybe you should lay down."
Just a few examples. And yes, I've had or am preparing to have every one of these conversations. Some of them again. The cursing in front of the kids thing? Yeah, that's tomorrow at 3:00 pm.It's going to be terrible. Prayers appreciated ;o)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol,so nice

Anonymous said...

Good article, good things, good feelings, good BLOG!