Saturday, December 27, 2008

I Feel Like Pooh Song

So yeah, I still feel terrible. I think I might have the stomach flu. I have a song stuck in my head that I use to sing to my cousin Collins when I was his caregiver. It's called the "I Feel Like Pooh Song." I would sing it to him in this crazy voice when he was sick, and it always made him laugh despite how miserable he was. Because of his health problems, he was sick a lot, so it felt great to get a laugh out of him. The crazy voice and tune of the song would always stay the same, but the words would change according to his symptoms. Today, we would have sang something a little like this:
This is the I feel like pooh song Because my stomach hurts and I want to puke too And thats why I hate feeling like pooh!
It might not be the most beautiful song I've written, but it always made Collins crack up ;o)

4 comments:

Keym said...

It always cracks me up too!

Sue said...

sorry you feel like poo(h)!
Get well soon!

Anonymous said...

lol,so nice

Anonymous said...

Good Blog, I think I want to find me, I will tell my other friends, on all