Saturday, December 13, 2008

Creative Outlet and I'm Out With The Lights

This has been a wonderful week for me! I feel like I've had a lot of opportunities to really be the person God has wired me to be. And guess what . . . I've been sleeping, too! Almost each night, as soon as my head hits the pillow, I am overwhelmed with things I want to do, non-stop thoughts, and creative ideas. But not this week! And I think its because I've actually been doing and not just imagining. I have been creating a nativity stable at the church to kind of disguise the big screen thats center stage, which I'll blog a bit more about tomorrow. It has involved some envisioning, some carving, molding, painting . . . all sorts of great things! Also this week, I've written some songs and then had the chance to sit down with Nate C. and work on them yesterday, which was a blast . I've also been dabbling with a symbol for the youth group. So much creativity, and yes, finally sleep! Woohoo!

1 comment:

Shelby-Grace said...

The nativity scene looks great around the screen! Great job!