Thursday, December 31, 2009
Sunday, December 20, 2009
- Being with my family
- Spending time with friends
- Breaking things
- Playing video games
- Eating good food
- Getting to know people a little better
- Going to church
- Hanging out with the Youth
- Was with my family
- Spent time with friends
- Broke things
- Played video games
- Ate good food
- Got to know a few people a little better
- Went to church
- Hung out with the Youth
- Got out in the SNOW
Friday, December 18, 2009
Tuesday, December 15, 2009
- I finally updated my phone! Its a Razzle. I didn't think I would like it much, but after a few days, I do. It's quite a relief to finally have it, its been a fiasco with dysfunctional phones the past month!
- The postal service . . . well, we're not friends. Its a long story, but they basically have been messing with me for about 3 weeks now, so BOO to them! And seriously, why would you look at someone like they're crazy for ordering 10,000 bulk mail stamps? Its BULK mail. Large numbers are implied, just by the name alone!
- I'm excited to see snow in the forecast!!!
- Why is it so difficult to find a capital letter 'B' with just the right curvature? Come on!
- Excited about CHRIST. Not so excited about Christmas. Okay . . . maybe a little excited. The tree is looking quite festive this year and my shopping is almost finished.
- I've been writing bits and pieces of what is looking like three different songs, but I can't seem to focus enough on just one to complete anything. With that said, I'm praying for a creative project to come up that I can really just pour myself into . . . I'm about to spill over!
- My Mac. Oh, my dear Mac. It seems to be slipping quickly. A moment of silence, please . . .
- I'm okay with being 'closed minded' if that means I only believe what comes from the bible as definite truth. I think I've felt this way for a while now, but never really had to conceptualize it quite like I had to today.
- I'm glad its time to wear my lion's paws slippers again!