Sunday, July 19, 2009

Help Needed. And Appreciated. Thanks!

You might be thinking to yourself, "Hmm, what am I going to do this week?" Well, I have an idea! How about e-mailing me at nharris@csiministries.org or give me a call at 765-286-0711 and set up an appointment to volunteer some of your time! CSI Ministries will be sending out 12,000 letters this week. By offering some of your time to help with the printing, folding, stuffing, sealing, and stamping of these letters, you will be playing an important role in our ministry to support the men and women who have answered God's call to long-term mission work and sharing the saving gospel of Jesus Christ with the world! We will begin this process tomorrow and the letters must be completed Friday. I am accepting volunteers any day, any time, for however long you'd like to help. What? Printing, folding, stuffing, sealing, and stamping letters doesn't sound completely awesome? You're right. Its not. But supporting the mission of God's call to share the gospel with the world by offering just a couple hours of your time? Totally awesome!

1 comment:

David said...

I have done a fair bit of folding and stuffing for Jesus, and would love to help out.

But I'm almost certain I'm not meant to do it this time :)

Have fun though - my experience with these is that it was always way more fun than it should be in theory, especially if everyone remembers to avoid paper cuts.