Sunday, July 26, 2009

Ireland: We Have Arrived!

Kimberly and I arrived in Belfast, Ireland this morning. For the most part, the journey was pleasant. We are staying here, at the Murlough House in Newcastle. Although we are absolutely exhausted, the accommodations are great and the scenery is breathtaking. We spent most of the day getting settled in and rested up. Despite my three wonderful naps, I am still sleepy and am turning in for the night! Here are a few pictures of where we're staying. More to come, I'm sure!

5 comments:

ericandcasey said...

Glad you arrived safely! Enjoy your trip.

Sue said...

Jim and I are so glad you both are able to experience this. After the Blacks' presentation today, I am wondering if you 2 are who PK was referring to????

God bless both of you and your trip. Jim and I will be praying for you both and for God's will in your lives.

Kris Sorensen said...

Thanks for the pictures... makes me want to be back there. I'm praying for you guys this week and look forward to hearing all about it.

Tell Richie & Ewelina (Evelina) "hi" for me. Oh, and be sure to walk down to the beach out back while you are staying at the Murlough house - oh, and don't miss The Giant's Causeway - oh, and Downpatrick is packed with history - oh, and downtown Belfast is awesome - oh, and be sure to visit...

--V-- said...

looks lovely :D

Keym said...

Hahaha Kris! I am going to show your list of "must visit's" to Richie. He did say that we should think of a few places to go....