Wednesday, December 3, 2008

2:02 AM

What is it about nighttime that jump-starts my brain? Whatever it is, I'd really like to bottle it to use during the day! I joke now, but when my alarm clock goes off, there will be no laughter. I used to take some pretty hardcore medicine to knock me out at night, and I don't want to go down that route again. I'd hate to completely lose this time for uninterrupted creativity. After all, this is about the only time the work calls stop. However, speaking of work, I do have this little job thing that requires me to wake up around 8:00am each day, so it might be a good thing to fall asleep before 4:00am. Any other night owls out there? What can you suggest?

3 comments:

--V-- said...

Aw, Nate. You've met me...I haven't really learned any tricks though to falling asleep. I would suggest shutting your mind off, but that's pretty much impossible. So yeah. I've got nothing :)

Keym said...

Well if you would just stop coasting, I go from 0-60 and 60-0 and that works just fine for me.

--V-- said...

http://graphjam.com/page/46/

this might make you happy?