Monday, December 29, 2008

Late Night/Early Morning Randomness

-It's 3:30am. I'm exhausted but can't seem to sleep. -I have a strange feeling I can't describe. It's similar to anxiousness, but somehow very different. -I also have a weird feeling in my nose. It's almost like that tingling feeling you get right before a nosebleed. Perhaps its just my spider senses tingling ;o) -I have a song stuck in my head that I wrote a couple weeks ago. It doesn't feel finished, which makes me crazy. I feel like God wants me to share it when its done, so maybe that's why I'm obsessing so much about it. -In my sickness and boredom I started reading Twilight, much to Kimberly's delight. So far I'm a big fan. -I want spinach ravioli. Mmm . . . -My head hurts, but I think its from not eating much. -Supernatural is an addictive series. We blazed through season one, finishing it up today then started season two, four episodes deep! -I wonder where some people get their sense of entitlement from and am amazed at just how inconsiderate some people can be. I've come to expect it from certain people and yet it still hurts when I see them use others as a door mat. -Now after reading Twilight, the book of Luke, and blogging randomness, I'm going to give falling asleep and third shot!

3 comments:

Sue said...

Geesh, Nate...

I hope you got some sleep last night!

Yeah, it is back to work today. As much as I dread that, as you said in your previous post, I am thankful to God that I still have a job! That is a reason to rejoice on this Monday morning after Christmas, right? Right!

Hope you are feeling much, much better today!

Anonymous said...

i think the archive you wirte is very good, but i think it will be better if you can say more..hehe,love your blog,,,

Anonymous said...

A friend told me this place I have been looking for, I come, it turned out, I have not disappointed, good Blog