Saturday, December 6, 2008

Have a Heart

So tonight's inability to sleep has led me on a search for the perfect picture of a human heart. I've been dabbling with a project, creating a symbol with significance. The image has been conceptualized, now its just a matter of making it happen. Part of the image involves a heart, but not just any heart. I can close my eyes and clearly see what I wanted, but was having a hard time putting it on paper. Finally, I've found some illustrations to help guide me. I discovered that some people collect antique medical anatomy illustrations, and some are even nice enough to post images of these illustrations online. What an awesome thing to collect! Coming across these images will really help me get back on the ball for this project, hopefully finishing it very soon. Hooray for eccentric collectors!

No comments: