Monday, December 8, 2008

A New Song

Here is the first step to something I'm writing:
You are firelight in dark You are burning in my heart You are the air that I breathe You are everything You are Hope and grace Such Mercy for me You are Power Strength and Glory You are love You are love, Jesus You are love You are blood inside my veins You are the one who bled to save You are the melody I sing You are everything You are How and Why You are Creation Truth and Life The one Salvation You are love You are love, Jesus You are love You are firelight in dark You are burning in my heart You are blood inside my veins You are the one who bled to save You are everything You are everything You are Hope and grace Such Mercy for me You are Power Strength and Glory How and Why You are Creation Truth and Life The one Salvation You are love You are love, Jesus You are love You are love You are love, Jesus You are love You are blood inside my veins You are the one who bled to save

2 comments:

--V-- said...

And you, Nate Nate, are extremely talented. Lovely :)

Kris Sorensen said...

You've got skilz!