Thursday, December 11, 2008

I Should Have Held My Breath!

So, they other day I was working on a creative project using oasis foam. I have been carving it, and it becomes very messy. Green dust just flies everywhere. Well, after all the foam was finished being carved, I needed to paint it, but it was covered in a thick blanket of the green dust. I gave it a quick blow to clean it off, and guess what . . . I inhaled some of it. So now I have some of this crap lodged somewhere in my right sinus. It burns. Badly. I have sneezed so much today and the right side of my face hurts. I can't blow my nose enough, as my body is producing seemingly endless amount of mucus trying to flush my sinuses out. I considered using saline solution to try to clean out my sinuses, but I kind of have this issue where water in my nose bothers me. Go figure. Drowning and what not. So I guess my face is just going to hurt for a couple more days . . .

1 comment:

Kris Sorensen said...

Ouch and... yuck. I'm sorry you're going through this.