Thursday, January 1, 2009

My 2008

Pictures. I love them! There is no better way to document life. Just this year alone, Kimberly and I have taken around three thousand pictures of each other, loved ones, little projects we've worked on, good times, goofy moments, random things that catch our eye . . . the list just goes on! Well, I went through and selected some of these pictures to summarize my 2008. So here it is, all in order beginning with the first pictures I took of the year back in January at Youth Group, and ending with the latest Christmas pictures. It's all condensed down to one song, so don't blink, it goes fast ;o) Enjoy and Happy New Year!

12 comments:

Kris Sorensen said...

Dude! That took a little bit of work to put together. Nice job.

David said...

Brilliant!

Shelby-Grace said...

Great job! Loved the pictures! Hope you two are having a great new year!

--V-- said...

YAYAY!! How fun :)

Marggy Hensley said...

Wow, you could make money doing this for other people or teaching them how!

Nathan said...

Wow! Thanks everyone. I was getting angry because it took me two days to upload it and almost gave up ;o) My goal next year: make a show to a song I write myself ;o)

donnalovesbooks said...

dear nate,
your blog rules! someday i hope i can be so creative. thanks for sharing your life with us. you and kimberly are a beautiful couple and an inspiration. donna

Nathan said...

Aw! Thanks Donna!

Casey R. Vincent said...

Pretty cool Nate! Loved it, I wish I could be so creative, I would have gave up after about 5 minutes!

Forever Photo's said...

Awesome as always.

Anonymous said...

can u leave ur phone number to me???

Anonymous said...

See you in these things, I think, I started feeling good!
Personalized Signature:贵州信息港休闲游戏中心,我爱掼蛋网,重庆游戏中心,金游世界视频棋牌游戏中心,南通棋牌游戏中心,贵港热线休闲游戏中心,淮安棋牌游戏中心