Friday, January 30, 2009

Back to Work

So, this week at work has been intense. It was hard getting back into the swing of things, and there are lots of extra stressors thrown into the mix right now, such as the annual board of health inspection. I've also come along some information a couple times this week where . . . well, I guess they're just situations that are terrible and maybe even harmful but completely out of my control. It's been tough to know things without really knowing them, so there is nothing that can be done. Grrr! I really hate that. But I've been very fortunate. Yesterday was a rough day and I heard about something that made me so angry. It's just so unjust! But then we had worship practice, which just sort of made me feel very peaceful. Afterwards, we went to Pink's house to watch American Idol and I even found myself laughing! Today was another day of hearing things I wish I could never have to know. But again, it ended well. An evening with awesome friends! So that's been my first week back to work. Monday I'll be completely back into the routine, attending out of county court. For a kid who is actually doing great!!! What a lovely change ;o)

No comments: