Saturday, January 3, 2009

Dragging My Feet

I am currently writing a curriculum for a parenting class designed for parents of sexually maladaptive children. I will be teaching this course once a week for three hours, twelve consecutive weeks. Then I will break for three weeks before doing it all over again. But I really have no desire to at all. I don't think it will be very effective in this particular atmosphere. And I'm not being compensated for this. So I must admit I've been dragging my feet a bit. Time to buckle down ;o(

4 comments:

David said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
David said...

That's a huge amount of donated time to your work. Praying God blesses you in this 'havetodobutdontwanna' task, and also that it is actually much more effective than you think possible.

Anonymous said...

i think the archive you wirte is very good, but i think it will be better if you can say more..hehe,love your blog,,,

Anonymous said...

It seems different countries, different cultures, we really can decide things in the same understanding of the difference!
Personalized Signature:我喜欢淮安掼蛋,靖江青儿,南通长牌,姜堰23张,常州麻将这些地方言游戏