Friday, January 16, 2009

To-Do-List

Tomorrow we are off to Jamaica, and I am so excited! I have a lot to do to prepare. First off, I wanted to sleep in today, which I did ;o) I typically can't fall asleep until around 1 or 2:00am, and we have to get up at 3:00am to head out to the church tomorrow. So I imagine I will probably just not sleep tonight, so I stocked up on rest this morning ;o) I need to go get my tetanus shot, then head to work to finish preparing my fill-in and to review evaluations with three of my staff. I have some scrips that need filled and then I HAVE TO PACK. I'm sure there are things we'll need to go to the store to get . . . And I'm positive I'm forgetting some stuff. I'm guessing today will be a muli-post ;o)

1 comment:

Sue said...

Jim and I will be praying for you and Keym and the entire mission trip crew while you are down there. I am so glad that you are getting to go...not only because of how the Lord is going to use you as a great witness in Jamica, but also because (correct me if I am wrong) you need time away from the stresses of your job. I pray that while there, you will be able to concentrate on Him and your job will just be completely put on hold for awhile.

God Bless!