Sunday, January 11, 2009

Right Around the Corner

So, our Jamaica trip is right around the corner. In June, the week before leaving for the New Orleans trip was a disaster. Satan threw everything he had at me, trying to make me feel I should stay home and focus on work issues that had come up. It was seriously the worst week of my life. I'm getting a little nervous. Much like last time, I have a couple court dates this week that are for some rather nasty cases, and it looks like another pre-missions trip week of disaster waiting to happen. So, prayers would be appreciated ;o)

4 comments:

von said...

Nate, praying every thing will go as planned. With no stuff from satan.

David said...

Add me to the list of people holding you up in prayer Nate so you can stomp on Satan's head when he tries to rise up ;-)

Kate said...

We'll pray for you & Kimberly this week and next when your in Jamaica.

Unknown said...

You got it! The whole team is in my prayers!