Monday, November 17, 2008

Woo Hoo!!!

I am feeling really great right now! I've been spending the past couple hours working on a song I've blogged about a couple times previously. It's got a long ways to go, but here's what I've got so far. Let me know what you think!
Your Clothes.mp3 - Nathan Harris your clothes V1// i've walked away/ from those awful things/ i've closed the door/ on all that before/ i've poured the shame/ and poison down the drain/ i have repented / how many times will i hurt you lord //CHORUS// father i just want to make you proud/ every time i stand i fall down / these are your clothes / no one would know/ i have covered them in mud/ holy father wrap me in your arms/ tell me how to be more like you are/ these are your clothes / no one would know/ i have covered them in mud //V2// lord i have turned/ to you, i have learned/ what is right/ guided by your light/ i've found my way/ lord if i stray/ i will repent/ how many times will i hurt you //CHORUS// these are your clothes/ no one would know / lord wash away the mud / these are your clothes / i want the world to know/ your mercy and your love/ these are your clothes/ these are you clothes

8 comments:

Irun Man said...

I think you need musin lessons. J/K lol I like the song, especially the lyrics. However, it wasn't nice of you to suggest to Tammy that she tell Shelby that Santa is already dead. You big meany!!! :O

Nathan said...

;o) Thanks Todd!

Irun Man said...

And I need spelling/typing lessons b/c I didn't correctly type "music." lol Good to hear from you Nate and great listening to your songs! :]

Nathan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nathan said...

Yeah, I was going to be nice and not correct your spelling. I mean, I just thought since you are a teacher and all you might know how to spell ;o) Just kidding ;o)

Like Sue suggested on your blog, we should totally have a NOLA day!!!

I bet she would not have made that suggestion if she knew how mean we all are to each other!

--V-- said...

Wonderful song Nate Nate :)

Very touching!

brenda c said...

Nate I think the song is beautiful and says so much. Hope you don't mind but I sang along adding my own harmony!!!
I wish I could put my thoughts to music like you do.

Nathan said...

Brenda, I actually LOVE that you sang along!!! That is what motivates me to write songs, hoping that I'll help people express what they feel about God and where they're at or have been in their relationship with Him.

You just made my day ;o) Thanks!