Saturday, November 29, 2008

Random Facts About Me

  • I studied Vaccai's Method of Contemporary Italian Opera for three years.
  • I played Woodstock in the Charlie Brown Musical, and Gad in Joseph and Technicolor Dream Coat.
  • My new favorite color is a nice bright blue. Usually I'm a lime green fan. Not the crayon color lime green, but the actual color of limes (completely different!).
  • I enjoy wearing my great big lion's feet house slippers when its cold.
  • I love music, but seldom listen to it. Usually when I'm alone in the car, the radio is turned off so I can sing to myself and practice whatever new song I'm writing. Or I'll just drive in silence. Or think out loud.
  • Banana runts are the best runts of all.
  • My hair has been nearly every color imaginable except for green. Hm . . .
  • I am credentialed as a juvenile sex offender professional through the state of Indiana after thirty-six hours of training and a six month supervision.
  • I love to read, but have a very hard time finding a book I can really get into.
  • I have probably written at least two-hundred songs within the past ten years. Maybe ten of them are what I'd consider good.
  • I am addicted to Burt's Bees chap stick.
  • I love food way more than what I should.
  • I have a persistent pain in my right side that I have affectionately named Bob.
  • I really enjoy being alone.
  • Superheros fascinate me!
  • I would much rather watch cartoons than anything else, except for Heroes.
  • Sometimes I like to sleep in socks.
  • I hate making the bed.
  • Nerds are my favorite candy. I also love chocolate oranges.
  • I fell in love with my wife when I was fifteen.
  • My favorite article of clothing is zip-up hoodies.
I'm sure I have another hundred weird quarks, but for now, these will do ;o)

5 comments:

Shelby-Grace said...

Fun list!

I like to sleep in my socks too, mostly my favorite slipper socks! I also like reading a lot, and I have to agree...I haven't found a good book to get into for a while now either.

Unknown said...

I didn't think your list was all that weird until you mentioned chocolate oranges. Am I missing something here? Never heard of those.

Have you read Kite Runner? If not, you might like it. They made a movie about it but I don't think it went over well. The book was awesome.

Nathan said...

Rock on Tammy!

Milah, oh my goodness! Chocolate oranges are amazing! They usually are easy to find this time of year. If you see one, you HAVE to try it! Thanks for the book suggestion. I'll have to take a look at it ;o)

Keym said...

I love random things they might just be my fav. But you and Tammy are weird...sleeping in socks, and I LOVE socks :0)

David said...

Next time you're stumped for a blog idea...I'd love to read more about your opera studies.