Monday, November 3, 2008

Monday

Well, it was a fast-paced weekend, with no moments to rest, but it was a lot of fun. I didn't have to step a foot in Muncie, but felt like I was at work most of the time, receiving and making almost twenty business calls over the weekend. And now it's Monday. I am going to the doctor today, getting an ultrasound on my right upper side, hoping to find our what is causing me all this pain. Then its back to work. I've been subpoenaed to court tomorrow for a very unpleasant case and I really just don't want to go, but obviously have no choice. Most of my day will be spent preparing for that. So BOO for Monday!

5 comments:

Pink is God's said...

Sorry dude. On the bright side I just thought about and prayed just for you!

Tonya said...

I will be praying for you too Nathan. God will give you strength.

Mommy pfohl said...

Well, I am with you on the pains and have been for over 5 mths. now! I FINALLY went to the doc as I can't eat much any more! So, I had my ultrasound today! Hope you get some news soon to figure out what's up! -Mindy

Nathan said...

Mindy! How funny! Well, not that you're in pain, but that we both had ultrasounds today!

--V-- said...

thumbs down to 20 business calls.
thumbs up to figuring out why you're hurting.