Monday, November 10, 2008

Greak Weekend

This was such a wonderful weekend. On Friday, after work, Kimberly and I just relaxed in our apartment. I later decided to move the furniture around in our living room, which is oddly satisfying for me, then went to bed.
When I woke, I just laid around for a while and created a new template for my blog, which again is very satisfying. When I got up, I played Thundercat DVDs while I cleaned the house, which was demolished after the busy week we have had and after moving the furniture.
Later that day we went to the Black's house for a game night. It's always great to go to the Black's. A few other cool people from our growth group came and we munched on yummy snacks and played Whatniff. It was a lot of fun!
Sunday I went to church early for worship practice, which is always such a fulfilling experience. Debbie did wonderfully, giving us a great message.
Then I was off to the SCRIP table where someone came and introduced himself to me and told me a song I sang a while back is still ministering to his heart and wanted to know if he could find a recording of it anywhere. I was really touched by the man's kind words and knowing that God had used me to do something in this man's life.
Then it was back to Muncie to have lunch with the Lott's, which was a blast! They are such fun people to be around. After lunch, Kimberly and I headed to the Canady's house so Kimberly could cut Isaiah's hair.
Then it was time for Youth Group. Bryan Vickery did a great job delivering the message and it was a lot of fun to eat candy and hang out with the kids. Then we went home and relaxed, preparing ourselves for Monday.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Nate- You guys and gals of the Worship Team were excellent Sunday. As you are on all Sundays. But raising the roof as you did Sunday, we all could feel the presence of the Lord.