Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Conflicting Feedback

Today I was told that I "sparkle" and "glow." I was also told I am too apt to keep hidden and asked if I felt like I was a "part of the organization." ?????????????????????????????? Today I was told I am a good supervisor with a realistic view of what's going on when I'm not around. I was also told I'm just a "nice guy with no clue." ?????????????????????????????? Today I was told some situations I have addressed with my staff are still problematic. I was also told things are better now. ????????????????????????????? Today I was told about what a big deal something is that's coming up. I was also told not to worry about it. ???????????????????????????? Seriously, people! Let's focus on what we want to communicate before we open our mouths! That would be greatly helpful!

No comments: