Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Jamaica

As January quickly approaches, I become more and more excited about our upcoming missions' trip to Jamaica. This past summer, God decided He wanted to use my unskilled hands in New Orleans and I haven't been able to stop thanking Him for that experience since. From the day I returned home from the trip, I've been anticipating another missions' trip, and its finally about to happen. Over the past couple months, God has really been working in my heart, molding me and guiding me. He has spoke to me, in his quiet yet resounding voice, telling me"Sing." I am trying hard to be obedient, to follow where He leads my heart, and as I do so, I'm beginning to understand more about what He wants from me. The revelations I experienced in New Orleans were tremendous and impossible to explain. I can only imagine the volumes He will speak to my heart in Jamaica. I am so blessed to not only be attending this trip, but to be going alongside my wife. I already feel that God's presence will be so strong on this trip, that we will grow so much closer to Him and to one another as well. I am asking for your prayers, as we begin to prepare our hearts for this experience. We want to learn more about God's will while in Jamaica, getting to know Him more intimately while demonstrating His love to others. Kimberly and I have continued to place our faith in God as we have taken on the financial commitment of this trip. Although we have been saving funds, it will be an impossible task of paying for it without the blessings of God. Along with your prayers, financial support is needed. If you are interested in providing us with financial support, you may mail checks to:
CSI Ministries 1714 W Royale Drive Muncie, IN 47304
Please include our names, Nathan and/or Kimberly Harris, on your check. Donations are tax refundable. All funds must be in by 12/15/08. Any support is greatly appreciated and we truly thank you for your consideration and prayers.

1 comment:

XtnYoda said...

Thanks for dropping by, and I will be remembering you on your trip.

I've been on many...great opportunity. Spent a month in the Philippines last year ministering...saw thousands of decisions...

Blessings,

chuck