Thursday, November 6, 2008

Today is a Good Day

I started out feeling sick this morning, scratchy, sore throat and fading voice, but I began feeling better throughout the day. I went to a quick seminar about healthy vs. unhealthy sexuality and masturbating rituals. (Apparently it is considered normal and healthy to masturbate twice a day as long as it doesn't interfere with your daily schedule.) I then drove to Winchester to meet with one of my biggest customers, the Randolph County juvenile probation officer. She is great to work with and there is always lots to discuss with her as we share many cases. Then I returned to my office to do some conversing with staff, and then my work day was done! It just flew by. It did involve some concerning conversations, but overall it was a descent day. Kimberly and I went to the Jamaica missions trip meeting, and I'm really starting to get excited! Then I stuck around for worship practice, which was a blast because everyone there is so fun to be around. There was a moment when we were playing that I could really feel God's presence, which is always awesome. After worship practice I hung out at the Black's for a while, had a good time, and got to eat some good food. YAY!!! Today is a good day!

2 comments:

Mommy pfohl said...

I'm jealous of the food you ate! I wanted some!!! My body is rejecting it all right now! ug! Gallbladders are ridiculous! It was good to see you guys! I'm sorry i couldn't hang around longer but I wanted my couch and my babies! :) Have a good friday guys! -Mindy

Nathan said...

i was having trouble eating for a while too, but the doctor gave me some medicine that helps control the pain after i eat. it has helped a bunch. i still have pain after i eat, but its no where near as severe.