Monday, November 3, 2008

"Remember This Conversation?"

So, a while back I posted a song I wrote called "Do it Again," and haven't thought much about it since. Today the song has been running through my mind and I've caught myself singing it several times. Its almost like God is asking me, "Remember this conversation?"
Do it Again
The light is dimming / As I wander from Your path / I don’t know where I’m going / But I know right where I’m at / I’ve been down this road before / Traveling in the dark / But then you lit the way for me / That led right where You are / And I lived in Your light / I shared in Your life / The blood of Jesus Christ made me clean //chorus// Do it again / Here I am / Bowing down / I lift up my hands/ Do it again/ I repent / Father God / Hosanna! Amen /Do it again // The truth is with me / When I live my life for You / Lovingly You guide me / When I allow You to / God I’ve been unfaithful / My eyes have turned from Your face / Now here I am all lost again / Lord, I need Your grace / To live in Your light / To share in Your life / By the blood of Jesus Christ / Make me clean //chorus// I will live in Your light / I will share in Your life / The blood of Jesus Christ makes me clean / I will live in Your light / I will share in Your life /The blood of Jesus Christ makes me clean //chorus// Yeah God, I remember.

No comments: