Monday, November 3, 2008

Just Wondering . . .

-why everything happens at once -why Velveeta Shells and Cheese is so good -when some people will finally be seen for who they truly are/aren't -how many criminals know me by name now -how to get the tuna smell out of my car -where God wants me in life and doing what -how court will turn out on Wednesday -what the results of my ultrasound will be -what the next 'big thing' will be when I have kids -whether or not to call a friend someday soon -why my muscles are so sore -when and where we should put up our Christmas tree this year -whether I should take piano lessons again, or try guitar this time -if working two hours tonight to do a tour makes up for two hours of being gone for an appointment, or if I should still use PDO's -whether or not I should change my blog template for a while
What can I say? I'm random.

1 comment:

Keym said...

No to the PDO's you put enough time in at the Hell Mouth!
Change is good!
Piano and guitar lessons...get in line :0)
Christmas.... let's try Thanksgiving first!
Lots of activities followed by sleeping in a too small crap bed = sore muscles!
Call your friends!
I didn't know things could get much bigger with those kids!
Your having a baby!
Just wear a tie and everything will be all right!
I wish I had a road map from God too!
Tuna!? Lesson learned?
We were only stalked by one criminal, that we know of....
Sadly these people may never be seen for what they truly are and as frustrating as it is you can't change that.
Shells and Cheese ROCK!
and last but not least, if everything happened in order and one at a time life would be boring!