Friday, November 7, 2008

My Dream Job Would Consist of:

  • a high level of creativity permeating every aspect of what I do
  • glorifying and serving God in a manner that is direct and genuine
  • guiding people through experiencing God's presence in a way that feels authentic to them for wherever they are in their walk with Christ
  • working alongside high-spirited, good-hearted people
  • helping people who have been broken
  • a sense of purpose
  • laughter
  • challenges and accomplishments
  • being part of a lasting change
  • being a leader in an environment where I can truly, whole-heartedly believe in and live for everything I am leading others towards
Just a bit different than my current position ;o) Just some thoughts, though. A few things here and there. You know, I wouldn't want to be picky or anything ;o)

1 comment:

Sue said...

UH, I may be wrong here, but sounds to me like you need to be a pastor in some capacity.

Just saying...