Friday, May 23, 2008

To Keep You Informed . . .

Yes! This fantastic image, first used in my third post ever, is back! I love it!

I just wanted to keep you all informed about my situation, because I know you're all just dying to know. Right? (Sense the sarcasm, please.)

I've been praying about it a lot. I've fasted. And still strongly feel my gut instinct is correct.

So I'm sticking to my guns.

The only problem is knowing when and how to fire away. When and how to be a "gunslinger." Wow! Nothing like when it all comes full circle!

I really wish I could be more detailed about this whole thing, because I'd love to get the opinions and advice of others. But at this point, I probably shouldn't.
So until whenever, I'm Mr. Vague.

I appreciate everyone's prayers!
Thank you!

1 comment:

Kris Sorensen said...

Praying for you today.