Friday, May 30, 2008

Oops

I stayed up way too late last night, thinking about way too much. Which is followed by sleeping in a little late. In everything thought, every situation that ran through my mind last night, it all can be boiled down to one question, which is odd, because nothing I was thinking about really relating to anything else. But anyway, here it is:
Is it worth it? Is this worth that? Why? Why not?
If not, what needs to be different?What can be done differently?
Ask yourself. I have been. And it seems to apply to almost anything that comes up. For example: I'm running late, and instead of hurrying up to get ready, I'm blogging. Is it worth it? YES! Why? Because, well, I benefit from processing my thoughts, and today will be more productive because of that. That's my justification, anyway ;o)

No comments: