Saturday, May 24, 2008

Good Day! Good Movie! Good Times!

Today was good. It was a nice, laid back kind of day. We took some of the youth group to see Prince Caspian. Much like Lion, Witch, and The Wardrobe, it was completely chill-worthy!

The car ride back and forth was interesting too. Three teenage girls in the car. We sang Jordan Sparks' Tattoo 3 times and wore Hanna Montana band-aids on our faces. There was even some syncopated choreography involved.

Don't ask.

We returned to the apartment afterwards with our younger cousin Alyssa, and played the Wii.

I also was notified that one of my staff at work has been totally kicking butt and got tons of stuff done for me since I left Friday evening. Totally alieviating some of the pressure from upcoming deadlines. I am so blessed!

What a good day!

1 comment:

Derek Chalfant said...

I don't feel so bad now having 3 teenage boys and Tyson yelling and waving at everyone, at least they weren't singing. Good times we need to do that more often.