Thursday, May 29, 2008

Random Things on My Mind Right Now

-State is in doing their inspection for our license at work. It's a week long process and way too stressful!

-Good thing: a kid at work is finally comfortable disclosing. Bad thing: he only wants to talk to me. So he's disclosing victims, but is only comfortable reporting one at a time. So for the past three days I've had to sit with this kid and listen to him talk about molesting small children. Yuck. I have a feeling this is going to take another week to get through them all. Did I say "yuck" yet?

-The gut feeling I've had for a while, well, God really gave me peace about the situation, and then quite a big break through occurred today. It's not over yet, but I really feel that it's in God's hands now, and only a matter of time before it's all resolved. YAY!!!

-Spent a lot of time with Bryan and Jaimie today. They are great people and fun to be around. Although, I should stay away from Kaden, as Kimberly and I are fighting off baby-fever with all our might, and he doesn't make it any easier!

-Chipotle steak fajitas are the best!

-I am excited because my car and my office are both looking better. Not quite finished, mind you. But much better.

-I am getting really pumped about the missions trip to New Orleans!

-My life is full of great people!!!

-Kimberly, -V-, and I need to watch Hocus Pocus ASAP! "Sistaaas! Did you hear what he called you?!?!"

-I really need to pray tonight. I want something kinda big to happen tomorrow, but it's definitely a God thing. But I'm not worried about it. He has really been blessing me and allowed me to see/experience several miracles lately.

-Today, one of my clients' mother hugged and kissed me. It was gross . . .

-I miss my mommy ;o( Yeah, I said it! Whatcha gonna do!?!?

-It's 1:18am. I should have been asleep like three hours ago! But blogging about randoms thoughts is so much more fun!

2 comments:

bryan vickery said...

thanks for introducing me to Mr chipotle. this will be the beginning of a beautiful steak/human relationship!

Cari said...

Love the random thoughts! I hope your week finishes well today.