Friday, May 23, 2008

Time Crunch

Check out this sculpture. I love it! It is appropriately called "Time Crunch." And it pretty much looks like life right now. Going every which direction. Ultra focused on the minute-hand. And a key that hangs there. Just the fact that it is a key alone indicates it is important. But there is no indication to what exactly the key goes to.

So if you haven't caught on to my to my subtle dramatics, I live by a schedule. A crazy one at that. A couple peer's flipped through my planner to see if they could come up with a way to help me free some time during my work day. The verdict was: no way. Just the nature of working with this particular population.

Not long ago, I blogged about just doing my best to get as much done as possible. But with some upcoming deadlines, there is no choice. This just isn't an option. I might pop in the office over the weekend. Maybe not. I am definitely going to work Memorial Day, which is not awesome at all.

But with a few answered prayers and the help of some very awesome people, I just might survive the time crunch ;o)

No comments: