Friday, May 16, 2008

I'm It!

Okay! Looks like I've been Tagged, so prepare yourselves! Here's how the tagging works:(1) Each player answers questions about themselves.(2) At the end of the post, tag 5 people by posting their names.(3) Go to their site/blog and leave a comment telling them that they have been Tagged. Invite them to your site/blog so they can read the Tagged post.(4) Let the person who tagged you know when you have completed your Tagged post. 1. What were you doing 10 years ago? Finishing middle school and miserably dreading high school. Losing a seemingly endless battle with acne. Being the most awesome trombone player ever. Hating life, like every other normal 15 year old. 2. What are 5 things on your to do list? 1. Do you read my blog? Cleaning out my car! 2. Blowing up my office desk and starting all over again! 3. Painting a picture I've been visualizing for the past week! 4. Writing bullet point expectations for the use of live-feed security monitors in a residential treatment environment 5. Disinfecting my toothbrush. 3. What are 5 snacks you enjoy? nerds, marshmellow egg things you get at Easter, M&M's, icee's, smartee's (anything sickeningly sweet!) 4. Name some things you would do if you were a millionaire? Pay some really awesome tithes!!! Buy a home. Fund a Christian based treatment facility for abused children. Build Dad a barn and buy him a new truck. Take Mom to Australia (I think that's where she wants to go.) Take Kimberly on a fantastic vacation and buy her a salon. Go bankrupt because I have no concept of what it means to be a millionaire (I'm pretty sure this list alone would put me in the hole;o) 5. Name some places you have lived? Winchester for 21 years, Muncie for 4 years off and on. Aren't I just the jet setter! 6. Name some bad habits you have? Not putting things away. Never hanging my keys up. Leaving lights on. Procrastinating. Overeating. Singing at inappropriate times. Talking to myself/inanimate objects. 7. Name some jobs you've had. McDonalds. In-home assistance to handicap child. In-home respite care. Waiver-home staff worker. Care taker of emotionally disturbed teens. Supervisor of a residential treatment program for juvenile sex offenders. 8. Name those you are tagging. Kimberly ;o) Bryan, Lori I am a loser and only tagging three people!

4 comments:

--V-- said...

This is me scoffing at you via blogger. SCOFF.

Note: I will not punish others and perpetuate this game. But... I will comply. Eventually.

bryan vickery said...

This is me scoffing with Lorelia. SCOFF.

Hooray for nerds!

Is it just me, or do you have a fluffy, black mustache?

Nathan said...

Eetza Me! Ah Mario!

Coby said...

What are you talking about? Singing at inappropriate times is not a bad habit. That's just good old fashioned fun.