Friday, May 2, 2008

My Block

I have a block. It's multipurpose.

Writer's block. Blogger's block. Artist's block.

I just want to do something creative, but can't find my mojo.

Just a block.

So I'm frustrated.

I started to write a song, but because our apartment isn't exactly spacious, I'm keeping my keyboard elsewhere, so the song writing process can only be so fulfilling at the moment.

I have a guitar that I've recently brought into the apartment. It might as well be a coat rack. I'm thinking about taking lessons though . . .

But in the mean time, until I learn a few cords on the guitar, get my keyboard, figure out something to draw/paint, or think of something to write, I have a block.

Grr!

Guess this means I should be spending my spare time doing something . . . productive.

YUCK!

3 comments:

Shelby-Grace said...

I have those kind of blocks too. They are quite annoying when they happen...but thankfully they don't last forever!

--V-- said...

Maybe writing a song about blocks, making one out of clay, drawing blocks, or sitting on/around/near a block would help the blockage pass?

Nathan said...

Blockage pass? Ew! Gross visual!