Thursday, February 28, 2008

Relief

Notice the awesome hat this fellow is wearing. I wore one just like it all day. I believe it’s called a . . . not a fedora . . . Oh! It’s called a vise.

My vise is special though. It’s invisible. No one can see it, not even me, but I can definitely feel it. It also fluctuates in size, always fitting a little differently. Today, it was especially snug and became increasingly so.

It’s been a bit of a theme for me this week; constriction, pressure, headaches.

Fortunately, I was really able to just relax later this evening, and oddly enough, my vise just disappeared. Well, in theory it disappeared. It’s hard to really tell since it’s invisible and all.

I also was pleasantly surprised at the realization that tomorrow is Friday! I’m pretty sure that the dress code strictly prohibits vises on Fridays.

Lord, thank you for relief!!!

I should probably pass the memo on to the guy in the picture. He needs some relief too!

1 comment:

--V-- said...

My head usually has pressure coming from the inside. Like a balloon getting ready to pop. I've often thought, "If I could only just stab myself in the forehead to release a little pressure..." That would be pretty painful though, so I just talk about all the pressure. That helps too!