Saturday, September 27, 2008

What to Do, What to Do . . .

I think I might hang out with these guys for a while. If you are not a comic book geek or a video game buff, this happens to be a mixed matched group of different Marvel Comics superheroes. I have more homework to do, but get burned out super quickly, so I think I am going to alternate between SOC 382 and saving the world, playing Marvel Alliance on the Wii. I also have two different songs trying to formulate in the back of mind, making me feel just a bit psychitzo, so I might try to develop those a little today, too. Best of all, I am going to eat Crunch Berries and watch Thundercats to get the day started.
HO!!!!

7 comments:

Sue said...

Nate,
I recognize Wolverine, Thing, Capt. America (or is that Capt. Marvel?) and Iron Man.

When I was a kid, I devoured comic books! They were 12 cents each!!!

Nathan said...

Sue, you ROCK!!!

Irun Man said...

I have Marvel Ultimate Alliance for PC, although I haven't played it very much. I'm usually playing Guild Wars. Also, I watched Thudnercats a few times in my "younger" days. Ho!!!
BTW, I'm not sure that I told you before but I have over 10,000 comic books in my collection. :P

Irun Man said...

One other thing ~ from left to right: Thor, Daredevil, ?, Wolverine, Thing, Capt. America, Black Cat or Storm, Iron Man, Nick Fury. lol

Anonymous said...

Hi how are you? I find your blog interesting and would like to become blog friends, are you up to it? I have an art blog here in San Diego and am looking for new friends. I hope you will accept and comment, I will do the same if you do. Take care and I hope to see you soon. thank you, jesse

--V-- said...

I miss the thundercats...mayhaps you should bring them when you come up to visit? :)

Nathan said...

Todd- WOW! Impressive!

Jesse- I checked out your blog. Very cool! I loved the electrical boxes!

--V-- Sure thing!