Monday, September 22, 2008

Blur

The past few days, no . . . scratch that, the past week has been a complete blur! It started off with a three day week at work, packed full of lots of court dates, which means lots of meetings with placing agents and crying parents. The short work week also involved trying to gets lots ready so I wouldn't return from a long weekend overwhelmed with too much stuff to have to get caught up with. Then off to INNOVATE, which was fantastic! We returned Friday night and volunteered at Habitat for Humanity with a couple cool peeps on Saturday, then went to Farmland so Kimberly could cut hair and we had dinner with even more cool peeps. Sunday was worship practice (thanks Nate and Brent!) then church, which was an AWESOME message. My parents then took me out to eat while Kimberly did more haircuts, then we did middle & high school youth groups before jamming out at the wonderful worship service. Today was a continuation of the blur, with a long distance court run for a complicated case, which included a self-disclosure from a kid that will probably make me sick for the next week. Most everything from this week that has kept me busy has been great things, but man, I'm tired! Tonight Kimberly and I had a nice relaxing evening together running some errands, shopping for a Halloween party for the youth, and now we are about to watch a movie. So the blur is beginning to dissipate and resemble my life again. Whew!

2 comments:

Mommy pfohl said...

whew! You just made me tired! -Mindy

Keym said...

wOOOHOOOO this is our life. I like it, most of the time....