Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Have You Seen This Woman ?

Who is this peeking around the corner? Oh! It's Kimberly! She has been working so hard lately, it's amazing to me that we spend as much time together as we do. That just proves how diligent she has been at managing her time well. She has been very dedicated to making a smooth transition to her new position. She is learning a lot, but also brings a lot of knowledge to the table to share with others. She has also continued to work hard in school. She currently has A's in all of her classes, and seems to be getting a lot out of them. Then there's the volunteer things she has somehow kept up with, the party planning, the endless haircuts, keeping in touch with people , keeping me sane . . . I am just amazed at her ability to take on so much at once and not only manage it all well, but to continue to love everything she does. I feel so blessed that she loves me so much and somehow has kept our relationship the number one priority above all these other things. She is definitely a role model for me when it comes to time management and how to work hard while maintaining a positive attitude. We are wired so differently, I would be lost without her! I am so blessed to be married to Kimberly!

2 comments:

--V-- said...

Shoot! I was all concerned by the title of this post!! Whew!

You know what they say about opposites attracting...I wonder what my opposite is? Any thoughts? And if you say a smoking little person who likes to leave closet doors open, I will never speak to you again!

Nathan said...

He would definitely be quiet . . .

I kid! I kid! I joke with you!

;o)