Thursday, September 25, 2008

Better

Today was better at work. Prayers were answered, some relief given. Tomorrow appears as though it will be okay, too. I am also making headway in my STATS class . . . I think. -V- helped me TONS before she moved to her new fantastic job and apartment, and she even left some work behind to help guide me. Everything else left in the book, Nate Canady is going to help me with tomorrow evening. All that's left after that is some computer work and three tests. I think I will be able to muddle my way through the computer stuff because it doesn't seem overly mathematical, just learning how to manipulate a program appropriately. The tests however, are hopeless, and I say that as positively as possible. I can barely get through a single problem, even with someone going through it with me step by step. Fortunately, the tests are accessed online from any connection, so there is no limitation to the amount of "help" I receive. So here I am, counting my blessings and hoping that if I focus on them enough, I will fall asleep without a knot in my stomach tonight! And to top everything, tomorrow is FRIDAY!!! Thank You, Lord!!!

No comments: