Monday, September 8, 2008

Hey, Baby!

Overall, my weekend was pretty awesome. As I posted here, Friday night we had a good time at the Canady's and we got to play with baby Isaiah. On Saturday we slept in a bit, and later visited with the Blacks for a while. Baby Braylon is adorable and Audrey is going to be a great big sister! I got to take lots of pictures of Braylon, which was fun, but haven't got to upload them yet to really see how they turned out. After visiting with the Blacks, I picked up my nephew and went to the Vickery's so Kimberly and Jaimie could do baby shower stuff. They took off to Wal-Mart to shop and my nephew played Rock Band while I played with baby Kaden. What is our small group trying to do to us!?!? We can't go anywhere without some cute little baby being around! Man!!! Anyway, my nephew spent the night with us and went to church the next morning with Kimberly so I could take some kids from work. Wow! What an emotional experience that was!!! After service, I took the kids back to Muncie and met Kimberly at Dawn's house in Farmland. And yes, there again was a cute baby, Sammy. (I'm telling, babies are taking over the world!!!) We took my nephew to eat and then went to Kimberly's aunt and uncle's house, where there was, not quite a baby, but a toddler, Jordan. Every time he sees me he begs to jump on the trampoline, which is a blast, except when directly after eating out. Then we headed back to the church to take kids to a skating party. It was so much fun. I can't really skate, but I tried and didn't fall once!!! Our friend Audra was there and she tried to teach me, but I don't think I'm a good student. It was a lot of fun to hang out with all the kids and the leaders. Kimberly and I got back home and were able to just relax together and talk. It's great for us to have these moments after a busy week. It's funny how you can see someone everyday but still miss them like crazy. There is no better way to wrap up the week than some laid-back time at home with Kimberly. But seriously, what's up with these babies!?!? ;o)

3 comments:

Sue said...

Here is what's up with all those babies:

Psalms 127: 3-5

3 Lo, children are a heritage of the LORD:
and the fruit of the womb is his reward.


4 As arrows are in the hand of a mighty man;
so are children of the youth.


5 Happy is the man that hath his quiver full of them:
they shall not be ashamed,
but they shall speak with the enemies in the gate.


Any more questions? LOL

Unknown said...

Were you skating with Audra Sebree?.... Roller Derby Audra?
Man, you are brave....

Emily said...

i think it means it's time