Tuesday, September 30, 2008

HOME

I am about to go to my parents' house for a couple hours. I haven't really lived there for about six years now, but it still feels like home. I love just being there and seeing my family. It's such a peaceful environment. One of my favorite things to do there is to take walks and snap some random photos, like this one, and the white pumpkin a couple posts down. But tonight there will be no time for pictures ;o( I am going to soak up the peaceful environment while trying to get some homework done while Dad changes my oil. It wouldn't hurt to sneak away from my STATS book for just one little walk though, would it?

2 comments:

--V-- said...

MUST...DO...STATS....

(said like frankenstein...)

Nathan said...

Yes. A perfectly good day of good 'ol tea drinking ruined with STATS. Yuck!