Monday, January 23, 2012

Too Much of Me 012312

Yes, I purposely posted this picture of myself.

Why? Masochism, I guess.

In this picture I'm wearing some of the awesome pieces of clothing Kimberly got me for Christmas from LA.

The problem is, there's just too much of me!

I know, I know... I'm so 'on again, off again.' 
But right now I'm 'on again.' So, whatev.

Starting now, every Monday I will subject myself to the humiliation of posting an updated picture of me wearing these same clothes until its no longer an act of humiliation. 

It will take weeks, maybe months, and who knows!? Maybe even years! But if I have to squeeze all my junk into this outfit every Monday until I'm 74 years old, then that's what I'll do... in theory...

So, here's week one! 

Sadly I must admit the side profile picture doesn't quite do my girth any justice. The act of forcing this shirt to button around me was basically like putting a girdle on! I'm pretty sure there's some internal bruising...

Welcome to 'Too Much of Me Mondays'!

No comments: