Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Resolutions? Seriously...

Almost every year for a while now, I make the same New Year's resolution: GET SERIOUS.

I'm financially involved and well focused. In small spurts.
I'm dedicated to being a good husband to my wife. In small spurts.
I strive for professional development. In small spurts.
I live a healthy lifestyle. In small spurts.
I work to grow creatively. In small spurts.
I pursue God fervently. In small spurts.

I work towards a lot of things, but never for very long.
Every year I hope to get more serious about life in general.

And in retrospect, I have.
A tiny bit.

But clearly, a 'tiny bit' is not indicative of taking seriousness seriously.

So, will this be my resolution yet again?
It depends all on how serious I decide to take it...

So we'll just have to see.
Seriously.

No comments: