Sunday, January 29, 2012

project

San Pasqual High has replaced their projector in the multipurpose room we use for the Branches' Sunday morning services. (Been there? If not, you should!) I'm ecstatic about the upgrade. The images are so crisp.

I love carefully detailing each project for church, whether its a background for the worship slides, an announcement slide, or a new series image. Its a way for me to use my creativity, photography, and eye for detail as means to serve God.

But in this act of service, I am human and flawed. I want everything to look great, so when I've spent hours perfecting the minute details of a sunset backdrop to compliment the carefully chosen font I've used to present the lyrics of the worship set... and the old dying bulb in the projector makes everything just look like fuzzy blobs of neon ooze... I get a tad bit annoyed.

The new projector projects the images I've spent the week tolling over beautifully. My flesh is pleased. But more importantly, we're back to giving God our best and serving our congregation a higher quality service.

Mi gusto mucho.

1 comment:

Kris Sorensen said...

You do a great job every week!

I will not miss the purple lines on the screen or the 3D effect that the old projector gave in its final days :)