Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Seriously, so far...

Earlier this month I wrote a post about a new year's resolution I may or may not have made. 

Well, at this point, I think I can legitimately say I did, in fact, make a resolution.

Basically, as I do every year, I resolved to get more serious. In life. In general.

So far? This is definitely the most serious I've ever taken being serious.

I've applied for grad school, I've begun to live the life of a real grown-up with a schedule and routine, I've been in the bible and in prayer consistently, I'm pushing myself creatively, I'm doing more around the house, being more financially involved...

It's a good feeling. I told Kimberly I didn't realize how good these little things could make me feel; the rush of a completed 'to-do' list. The pride and satisfaction of finished projects. Actually getting out of bed and doing something before leaving for work...

I like it. Seriously.

*God is good and my wife is supportive. I'm blessed.

No comments: