Sunday, January 8, 2012

To Witness

I believe.

I believe real men and woman saw Jesus' face, heard his voice, and felt his touch. I believe real men and woman witnessed the miracles he performed and saw Him with their very own eyes after his resurrection, heard the gospel from his very own mouth and were encouraged personally by God himself. I believe His hands held a foot to wash it, that His touch healed, and that he gave the best hugs; the kind that are warm and make you feel loved and cared for.

I believe.

Today James challenged us at the Branches to imagine what it'd be like to be a firsthand witness to Jesus' life on Earth; to see, hear, and feel.

Witnessing Him in Spirit?
Powerful.

Witnessing Him in corporal form?
Unimaginable.

To see His face. To hear His voice. To feel His touch.
To witness.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I believe.