Friday, September 10, 2010

Today's Writing Prompt: Extracurricular

Write about extracurricular activities you did when you were growing up, and how it affects (or doesn't affect) your life now. If you didn't do any extracurricular activities, write about what you would have liked to do.
  • I was involved in a lot of music type things. Varsity choir.  Some musicals. Solo and ensemble ribbon placement performances. Private lessons.
  • I also did a lot of art projects.
  • Oh, and I worked part-time as a caregiver my junior and senior year through a school-to-work program.
I'd like to think these activities helped me identify who I am. 
I mean, my blog title is Nathan Has a Song, after all, lol. I'm always looking for a new creative project to work on. And I'm still plugging away as a caregiver. With the exception of a year away to cleanse my pallet, it seems to be something I can't tear myself from.

No comments: