Tuesday, September 28, 2010

092710

1. I've worked 59 hours with no day off until . . . well, I guess my day off started an hour and thirty-eight minutes ago.

2. Because of my ridiculous schedule this week, I was super tired today and fell asleep twice. So now it's almost two in the morning and no sign of zzz's.

3. My new job title is "Intensive Treatment Counselor." Pretty much the exact same job, just with fewer things to focus on and a little more money ;o)

4. I miss rain. Rain is nice.

5. Today Kimberly and I spent the evening together. It was great. And now I only need to wait another week to do it again.

6. I am continually in awe at the intricacies of God's design. Seriously. I learn just enough each day to be amazed all over again. Coincidence doesn't exist, people.

7. I really am here. Now. Its not a dream anymore. I have to keep reminding myself that.

8. Today was HOT. No joke.

9. One of my favorite things in SoCal? Avocados. Delicious!

10. I have to make myself do something besides lounge all day until our gathering at Round Table tomorrow evening. Its so tempting to just do nothing. I've turned into a hermit. I'm either at home or at work, and that's about it. Not very healthy. So . . . what to do? What to do? Hm . . .

No comments: