Sunday, September 19, 2010

091810

  • I am so happy that Kimmy bought some pomegranates! Mmm!
  • The past two weeks at work have been crazy.
  • Today I went to the ER to transport a psychotic kid to campus, but he refused to leave with me. He beat me with a phone, punched me and kicked me, then during a restraint he dug a hole in the palm of my hand with his fingernail. I'm feeling kinda beat up.
  • I'm super pumped for church tomorrow!
  • Back into the swing of songwriting! I think . . .
  • Considering doing a video blog soon, just 'cuz I wanna.
  • Yep, gonna say it again. I love fall.
  • Yep, gonna say this again, too. I miss corn.
  • Been feeling off-kilter, but I'm pretty sure I still have a good grip on sanity. Mostly.
  • Bible reading with the kids at work is going well. Now we pray at night, too!
  • I'm so over AWOL'ers. Seriously, get a new act!
  • Still loving our men's bible study on Mondays!
  • I'm exhausted.
  • I don't like my new blog look. I liked the heart/rib-cage thingy a lot, but I just needed something brighter. This just isn't doing it for me though.
  • I miss my mommy. What?!

No comments: