Wednesday, August 11, 2010

411

  • Yesterday I visited Kimberly at Studio 158, where she works. Its an awesome place and she seems like she's learning a lot and enjoying working there. I'm really happy for her and so proud! And now that she's in this super sleek and trendy studio, she can rock out some super sleek and trendy hair. Yep! She's tickled pink about it, as you can see from her picture!
  • Tomorrow I officially start working full-time for New Haven as an FM2! That means I'm the group-home's primary childcare counselor for the second half of each week. I'll mostly be working evenings from Thursday through Sunday, supervising and assisting six boys with emotional disturbances and mental health challenges between the ages of ten and thirteen. Its similar to youth-work I've done before, but in a very different environment.  I'm really excited! And a little nervous . . .
  • Kimberly and I are just in awe of God and His divine timing. We are extremely blessed and so grateful. After five months of continuous searching we came across a great apartment, and after seven months we both have jobs! Things truly do all work out when you wait on the Lord! He is our Provider!

2 comments:

Josh said...

That's a flashy 'do Kimberly's got! I didn't recognize her until you said it was her.

Tonya said...

Sidney says, "That's cool!" when she saw Kimberly's hair!