Tuesday, August 31, 2010

083110 Randomness

  • I've been missing my long hair. Not that we had all that many conversations or anything. I just miss it being there. Just hit me a few days ago, months after whacking it all off. Its probably just about my preference to keep changing things up more than anything . . .
  • Just watched the three Resident Evil movies over the last three days. Good flicks! Who doesn't love a good storyline involving an uncontainable virus that turns folks into zombies with hardcore munchies for tasty people-flesh!?
  • Today we visited a pet shop just for the heck of it. Puppies are adorable. Its undeniable. 
  • I've recently grown to love banana flavored slurpee's! Mmm . . .
  • After some uncomfortable days of heat, the temp is back down! Its been getting cold again at night and I love it!
  • I think that next week when I'm off work I might do some painting. Its been a while. But this week's creative project is to organize this crazy mess of photos I have! We still don't have any pictures up on the walls yet in the living room, so this will help that process along. Hadn't taken many pictures in a couple weeks, so today we busted out the camera. Good times! Might try to remember to take it to Round Table tomorrow for some pics of the peeps!
  • I'm officially picking up one extra shift a week at work for the month of September. I hope I don't come to regret it! I doubt I will though, 'cause we need the money!
  • We got some pretty awesome people in our lives. It really just continuously amazes me. We're super blessed!
  • Thinking of giving my blog a make-over. Its been a while! Hm . . .

1 comment:

Josh said...

Did you see any chihuahua puppies?